58406 Online ECDL Advanced Word ProcessingWakefield College
Precio a consultar
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
What you will study
* Apply advanced text, paragraph, column and table formatting. Convert text to a table and vice versa.
* Work with referencing features like footnotes, endnotes and captions. Create tables of contents, indexes and cross-references.
* Enhance productivity by using fields, forms and templates.
* Apply advanced mail merge techniques and work with automation features like macros.
* Use linking and embedding features to integrate data.
* Collaborate on and review documents. Work with master documents and subdocuments. Apply document security features.
* Work with watermarks, sections, and headers and footers in a document.
Career opportunities The course is ideal for individuals who would like to develop and demonstrate their competence in using a computer at a higher level.
The Advanced modules are accepted by businesses internationally as a verification of competence and proficiency in computer skills.