Adobe Flash (Professional CC) Training Course – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 495 - ($ 1.776.776) £ 50 - ($ 179.472)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Adobe AIR Publishing Mobile
Our online Adobe Flash (Professional CC) Training course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours. Each unit carries 10 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
Course content for Unit 01 (20 Guided learning hours)
- Introduction to Flash
- The role of Flash in Digital Development
- Introducing the Timeline, Frames and Key Frames
- Creating Graphics in Flash Professional
- Working with Text in a Flash Professional Document
- Understanding Symbols in Flash Professional
- Introducing buttons
- Understanding Action Script
- Understanding Tweening in Flash Professional
- Exploring Easing and Breaking up a Tween
Course content for Unit 02 (20 Guided learning hours)
- Understanding How Audio Works with Flash Professional
- Editing Audio
- Understanding How Video Works in Flash Professional
- Integrating Video
- Publishing a Flash Professional Document
- A quick look at publish settings
- Publishing the movie and reviewing the output
- Understanding Adobe AIR
- Publishing Mobile and Desktop Applications
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training leads you to become a Web Designer, Web Developer, and Video and Animation designer etc.