Advanced Microsoft Access 2016Global Edulink
£ 249 - ($ 965.555) £ 39 - ($ 151.231)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Setting up Properties
Creating Forms & Reports
Time and Numbers Functions
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 25 guided learning hours.
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016
- Introduction to MS Access
- Creating Tables & Setting up Properties
- Creating Forms & Reports
- Working with Macros, Integrating Access with Office Suite
- Database Management
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - ADVANCE QUESTIONS IN DEPTH
- Introduction to Access 2016 Advance Questions in Depth
- Understanding Queries
- Query Criteria
- Parameters Queries
- Use Mathematical Operations and Functions
- Summarise Data with Aggregate Functions
- Dates, Time and Numbers Functions
- IF Function and Calculations
- Records and Database
- Explore the Basics of SQL
- Values, Database and Mark-up
MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016 - ADVANCE TRICKS AND TIPS
- Introduction to Trick and Tips of Access 2016
- Explore Start-up Options
- Embed Queries in Reports
- Create a Back End and Front Ends
- Build the Forms and Reports
- Add Customised Functions and Visual Basics
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
You should have installed MS Office 2016 software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Completing this training course will show any potential employer that you are comfortable and confident with using key Microsoft Access applications. This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as Admin Assistant, PA, Secretary, and Administrator, Office Manager, Business Developer, IT Technician, Web Developer, Accountant or any other role in the office environment.