Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016Global Edulink
£ 249 - ($ 914.291) £ 39 - ($ 143.202)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Microsoft excel training
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 25 guided learning hours.
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 - BEGINNER
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Data Entering
- Creating Formulas and Functions
- Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- IF, VLOOKUP, and Power Functions, Security & Sharing
- Data Management, Data Analysis Tools
- Pivot Tables & Macros
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 - ADVANCE FORMULAS & FUNCTIONS
- Introduction to Excel 2016 Advance Formula and Functions
- Values and Formulas
- Operations in Formulas
- IF, AND, OR and NOT Functions
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Tabulating Data and Multiple Criteria
- Date, Time and Functions
- Array Formulas and Frequency Functions
- OFFSET and INDIRECT Function
- Different TEXT & Information Functions
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016 - ADVANCE FORMATING AND TECHNIQUES
- Introduction to Excel Advance Formatting & Techniques
- Adjust Fonts, Font Sizes & Font Colours
- Adjust Cells and Tools
- Work with Formulas & Tables
- Adjust Row, Columns and Sheets
- Different Formatting Styles and Set up Data for Outlines
- Formatting Picture Styles
- Formatting Teqniques – Restore Missing Data in a Column
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
You should have installed MS Office 2016 software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Completing this training course will show any potential employer that you are comfortable and confident with using key Microsoft Excel applications. This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as Admin Assistant, PA, Secretary, and Administrator, Office Manager or any other role in the office environment.