Apple Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 279.197)
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
• Format: CD or Instant Download
• Duration: 6.5 Hours (143 lessons)
• Instructor: Neil Oliver
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
Start to take control of your Mac and get to grips with the innovative new features of version 10.6 with the help of this beginners Mac OS X Snow Leopard tutorial. Presented by Macintosh expert Neil Oliver, he uses easy-to-follow video training movies to help explain and demonstrate the main features and concepts helping you to operate your Apple Mac with skill and confidence. Trainer Neil eases you into the training by commencing with the absolute basics - from even turning on your computer for the very first time! As the tutorial progresses the complexity of topics covered also increases as Neil satisfies the need of the more experienced users. Practical examples are also used throughout the tuition to back up the demonstrations.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard