Audio Technology and Creative Music TechnologyAnglia Ruskin University
£ 9.250 - ($ 33.547.089)
- Bachelor's degree
- Cambridge (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
As with all our Audio Technology programmes, this degree builds upon Anglia Ruskin's strong reputation in electronic, electroacoustic and computer music and benefits from outstanding facilities in our new Music Centre.
Combined with the study of Creative Music Technology, this programme has more of a focus on music production and course content in both subjects provides an excellent balance between theory and practice allowing you to engage with essential critical and creative approaches to sound and music technology and to apply those creatively to a range of practical projects in both areas.
Students take half their degree from Audio Technology and half from Creative Music Technology.
Year one core modules
- Fundamentals of Electronic Music
- Critical Skills
- Laptop Musicianship
- Introduction to Creative Music Programmming
- Musical New Media
Year two core modules
- Production and Recording for Musicians
- Creative Music Programming
- Music for Digitial Media
- Electroacoustic Ensemble
- Acousmatic Composition
- Performance Technology
- Practice of Music Education
Year three core modules
- Major Project in Creative Music Technology OR Audio Technology
- Enterprise in the Creative Arts
- Advanced Creative Music Programming
- Intertextuality in Music
- Art, Music and Performance
- Sonic Art
- Sensor Technology
- Principles of Music Therapy
- Arts Administration
Assessment is via a mix of examination, essays, reports, work produced in response to practical classes, log books, presentations, posters and oral assessments.