Certificate In Budget and Financial Reports Online CourseCourses For Success
Precio a consultar
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Module One - Getting Started
Module Two - Glossary
- What is Finance?
- Commonly used Terms
- Key Players
- Important Financial Organisations
- Understanding GAAP
Module Three - Understanding Financial Statements
- Balance Sheets
- Income Statements (AKA Profit and Loss Statements)
- Statement of Retained Earnings
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Annual Reports
Module Four - Analysing Financial Statements (Part 1)
- Income Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Working Capital Ratios
- Bankruptcy Ratios
Module Five - Analysing Financial Statements (Part 2)
- Long - Term Analysis Ratios
- Coverage Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Calculating Return on Investment (ROI)
Module Six - Understanding Budgets
- Common types of budgets
- What information do I need?
- Who should be involved?
- What should a budget look like?
Module Seven - Budgeting Made Easy
- Factoring in historical data
- Gathering related information
- Adjusting for special circumstances
- Putting it all together
- Computer based methods
Module Eight - Advanced Forecasting Technigues
- Using the average
- Regression Analysis
- Formal Financial Models
Module Nine - Managing the Budget
- How to tell if you're on track
- Should your budget be updated
- Keeping a diary of lessons learned
- When to panic
Module Ten - Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
- 10 questions you must ask
- Determining the Payback period
- Deciding whether to lease or buy
- Thinking outside the box
Module Eleven - A Glimpse into the Legal World
- A brief history
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- CEO / CFO Certification
- 8th Company Law Directive
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- WILLIAM ARTHUR WARD - Wise are those who learn that the bottom line doesn't always have to be their top priority
- W. CLEMENT STONE - Try, try, try and keep on trying is the rule that must be followed to become an expert in anything
- COLIN POWELL - There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 6 units plus resources that include the 60 point wedding plan, contract and invoice templates. The course is entirely Web-based with comprehensive units and a final assessement.