Certificate In Marketing Basics Online CourseCourses For Success
Precio a consultar
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Module One - Getting Started
Module Two - What is Marketing?
- What is a market?
- Marketing is not selling
- Understanding customer needs
- Defining your product or service
Module Three - Common Marketing Types (Part 1)
- Direct marketing
- Active marketing
- Incoming marketing
- Outgoing marketing
Module Four - Common Marketing Types (Part 2)
- Guerrilla marketing
- B2B marketing
- B2C marketing
- Promotional marketing
Module Five - The Marketing Mix
Module Six - Communicating the Right Way
- The marketing pitch
- Sell value, not the price
- Fun and entertaining is powerful
- Choosing the right media
Module Seven - Customer Communications
- Give your customers a voice
- It's not about you, it's about them
- Every interaction counts
- Answers questions honestly
Module Eight - Marketing Goals
- Brand switching
- Repeat purchases
- Brand loyalty
- Inform and educate
Module Nine - The Marketing Funnel
Module Ten - Marketing Mistakes (Part 1)
- Not taking social media seriously
- Not having a USP
- Cross cultural and international translations
- Not building a relationship
Module Eleven - Marketing Mistakes (Part 2)
- Not having a plan
- Aiming at everyone
- Not tracking metrics
- Not listening to your customers
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- SETH GODIN - Don't find customers for your products; find products for your customers.
- BARBARA CORCORAN - Every single thing I learned about marketing and building my business, I learned from my mum, and she had never been in the workforce. SHe just had great practical sense.
- NICOLAS ROEG - Marketing is a very good thing, but it shouldn't control everything. It should be the tool, not that which dictates.
- JOE PULIZZI - Word-of-Mouth marketing has always been important. Toda, it is more important than ever because of the power of the internet.