Coaching for BusinessCity University London
Precio a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Skills and Training
- The foundations for becoming an effective coach;
- Coaching roles, benefits, models and applications;
- Communication skills, e.g. listening, questioning, self-management, relationship building, e.g. creating rapport, and basic NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) techniques;
- How to design effective working relationships and coaching partnerships;
- Professional coaching tools to improve self-management, enhance communication, and change limiting beliefs;
- How to incorporate professional coaching tools at work, at home, and/or in a one to one coaching setting.
Teaching and Assessment
The course will be facilitated from a coaching perspective and therefore will be both interactive and dynamic. Informal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities, and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.