Contraception UpdateCity University London
Precio a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Topics being presented on the day include:
Combined oral contraception, combined hormonal methods of contraception, Progesterone only pill, Implants, injectable contraception, intra uterine methods, pregnancy testing, Fraser guidelines, new methods, the menstrual cycle in relation to contraception methods, contraception for the older woman, postpartum contraception, barrier methods , emergency contraception.
However each method that is covered will present:
- The advantages and disadvantages; benefits and risks
- Who will be eligible to use the method in relation to the UKMEC criteria
- History taking to ensure safe care
- Up to date information and guidance given by the faculty of sexual health and reproductive health care
- New research related to the method
- The key points of information that is needed to be given to clients.
This up-to-date day is interactive and draws from real-life clinical scenarios from both the delegates and the tutor.
Teaching and Assessment
No formal assessment, for teaching see Course Overview.