Digital Leadership: Creating Value Through Technology - University of ReadingFutureLearn
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
In this course you will learn how to:
- get the most out of technology for your business;
- incorporate emerging technologies into redesigning your business architecture;
- increase your sales and competitiveness in the digital age, using relevant e-competences and skills;
- build creative and dynamic teams using new technologies;
- and strategically align business and IT models, to deliver value to your customers.
Who is this course for?
Digital Leadership is aimed at top and middle management in any type and size of organisation, and in any industry.
Whether you’re a CEO or someone involved in designing IT and business architecture, this course is for you. We don’t expect you to have any prior knowledge of management theory or hands-on technology skills to get started.
Representatives of both profit and non-for-profit organisations will benefit through better understanding of how to plan, manage, design, enable and implement new digital technologies.
Digital Leadership is an ideal taster course if you’re thinking of pursuing an executive education, Master’s degree or MBA.
What will you learn and how will this benefit you?
You will find out:
- how to increase returns on investment using new technologies;
- how to design effective strategies for business in the digital age;
- what capabilities are required to further exploit digital technologies;
- and how to align business and IT to improve competitiveness.
What will be expected of you?
This free online course consists of a variety of videos, articles, case studies, discussions, quizzes and activities based on your own experiences.
You will be encouraged to share examples of the role that new technologies play in your organisation and how they strengthen competitiveness, enabling you to benefit from other learners’ experience and to reflect on more effective approaches.
Delivered by the Henley Business School
Digital Leadership will be delivered by Henley Business School - a triple accredited, world-renowned business school that is part of the University of Reading. Henley offers a full suite of business education from undergraduate and postgraduate study, to executive education and the Henley MBA.
Our European partners
This course is based on Henley’s collaborative research with the European Commission and partners including: Aarhus University, INSEAD, IE Business school, Antwerp School of Management, New Bulgarian University, European Foundation for Management Development, PIN-SME, IDC Europe and Empirica.