Executive Secretarial and PA DiplomaGlobal Edulink
£ 449 - ($ 1.744.463) £ 45 - ($ 174.835)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Delivering Postal Mail
ThisDiploma in Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key areas under 07 key units.
UNIT 01: Secretarial and PA Skills Development
- Job functions and Description of a Secretary/ and PA.
- Diary Management.
- Business Reports and Letter Writing.
- E-mails Writing Tips.
- Handling Confidential Documents.
- Successful Meeting Minutes.
- Note Taking.
- Documents proofreading.
- Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing.
- Appointment Booking and Arranging Interviews.
- Delivering Postal Mail.
UNIT 02: Administrative Skills Development
- Job functions and Description of Office Admin/ and Office Manager.
- Customer Service and Telephone Handling Skills.
- Organising a Meeting.
- Event Planning.
- Arrange Business Travel & Accommodation.
UNIT 03: Personal and professional Skills Development
- Tips for Speed Reading.
- Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter.
- How to face a Job Interview.
- Time Management.
- Confidence Building.
- Motivating Employees.
- Social Media for Personal and Professional Development.
UNIT 04: Computer Literacy Skills Development
- Typing (Choose from selection).
- Typing Speed Development.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Project Management (MS Project).
Unit 05: Business Communication Skills Development
- Communication Fundamentals
- Management Fundamentals
- Planning and Problem Solving
- Safety in the Work Place
Unit 06: Finance Management Skills Development
- Accounting and Bookkeeping.
- Bookkeeping – Part 2
- Budgets & Financial Reports
Unit 07: Human Resource Management Skills Development
- Emotional Intelligence
- Administrative Human Resources Fundamentals
- Organisational Skills
- Leadership Fundamentals
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This great opportunity which cover Microsoft Office, MS Project and other IT skills. So this gives you chance to save money on a separate Microsoft Office or MS Project course. All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials such as interview tips, CV writing, etc. Access to Mock exam and mentor supports. Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers. Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries. Comfortable learning access to your student portal. Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners. Quick results and delivery of your certificate. Career development services and counselling. Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a Secretary, Personal Assistant, or Office Manager for company director, executives or for senior management positions.