Flash CS5.5 TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 256.962)
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 10.5 Hours (147 lessons)
• Instructor: Andy Anderson
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this Adobe Flash CS5.5 Training Video, expert author Andy Anderson explains the ins and outs of using this powerful animation and video creation program. Adobe Flash has become a web standard for animations, video and even gaming. In this training video, Andy introduces you to the basics of Flash, preparing you to utilize it in many different fashions, including a review of the new features for the 5.5 update to the CS5 suite.
Andy starts with an introduction to the new features available in CS5.5, including asset sharing with projects, converting vector images to bitmap, publishing to iOS devices and much more. You will then get into the basics of creating your Flash documents and projects, this video tutorial covers topics ranging from working with text, graphics, animation and video. You will learn how to work within the Flash timeline, utilize layers, create shapes and use the pen and other drawing tools. You will be taught how to import graphics, save symbols to the library, work with masks, and even introduce audio into your Flash documents. Andy teaches you using a unique combination of humor and instruction, which is extremely effective in allowing you to retain what you are taught.
By the conclusion of this computer based training video, you will have all the necessary skills to create your own flash movies, animations and web documents or even full websites! Andy has included working files to allow you to use the exact same files he is using, increasing your ability to replicate the examples and learn Flash at your own pace.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.