Hotel Receptionist Training- OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 399 - ($ 1.445.743) £ 40 - ($ 144.937)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Customer Service Skills
Microsoft Excel Tutorial
MS PowerPoint Tips
MS Word Tips & Tricks
The course is delivered over 25 hours through guided online learning, covering each of the topic areas listed above.
Through our online programme, you will be fully supported yet able to access your learning modules at times that suit you and that fit around your existing work commitments. The course is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service. Having access to our supportive team will help to improve your confidence, and the interesting and engaging content of the tutorials will keep you motivated to complete the course.
- Additional Course Materials for Hotel Receptionist
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
- The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression
- Hot Telephone Tips
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Practice good telephone skills
- Managing database and company files
- Booking or Reservation procedure
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Meeting Arrangements
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation
- Email Tutorial
- How to use Social Media to promote your company
- Minute Taking
- Microsoft Excel Tutorial
- MS PowerPoint Tips
- MS Word Tips & Tricks
Assessment and qualification
There will be a final, multiple-choice test at the end of your course, which is marked immediately and automatically so that you will instantly know your result. Students who pass the course will receive a Certificate in Hotel Receptionist Training delivered by recognised course provider Global Edulink.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Tailored specifically to the hotel/hospitality industry, this course covers all the key requirements of a hotel Receptionist, aiding the development of skills in:
– Customer service;
– Telephone handling;
– Switchboard use;
– Database management;
– IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel;
– How to arrange and organise meeting rooms and accommodation.