Advanced Digital MarketingGlobal Edulink
£ 499 - ($ 1.791.134) £ 39 - ($ 139.988)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Social Media Marketing
Our online Advanced Digital marketing training course has been designed for 25 guided learning hours. Each unit carries 30 guided learning hours:
1. DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY
- The importance of defining three strategies
- Building a business strategy
- Building a brand strategy
- Building a marketing strategy
2. EXPLORING DIGITAL MARKETING
- Definitions and terminology
- Components of digital marketing
- The digital marketing landscape
3. STARTING WITH THE WEBSITE
- What makes a website effective?
- Choosing a domain name
- Selecting a designer or developer
- Building a site yourself
- Making your website convert
- Creating engaging web copy
- Choosing responsive design
- Installing Google Tag Manager
4. FOUNDATIONS OF ANALYTICS
- Introduction to measuring data
- How online analytics work
- Using goal and event tracking
- Looking at a conversion funnel
- Defining your key performance indicators (KPIs)
- A look at attribution models
5. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- How SEO works
- Essential optimization techniques
- Conducting keyword research
- Crafting a content strategy
- Leveraging local SEO
- Choosing to hire a professional
6. SEARCH AND DISPLAY MARKETING
- Introduction to search and display
- Launch text search ads
- Launch display search ads
- Deciding to use remarketing
- Succeeding at search and display marketing
7. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Building a social media marketing plan
- Who`s using social media?
- Build my Facebook page
- Building Your Audience
- Facebook Post and Integrating with Audience
- Promoting the Business on Facebook
- Advance features and managing page
- Introduction to Twitter
- Connecting & Twitting
- Advertising on Twitter
- Introduction to YouTube
- Marketing on YouTube
- Working with YouTube Channel
- Advertising on YouTube
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Finding and Engaging with your Audience
- Create and Marketing with Your Company LinkedIn Page
- Recruitment with LinkedIn
- Create a Pinterest Business Account
- Improving Pinterest Presense
- Analyse the Performance of Pinterest
13. VIDEO MARKETING
- The impact of video marketing
- Getting started with video marketing
- Creating compelling content
- Promoting videos on YouTube
- Meaningful video marketing metrics
14. EMAIL MARKETING
- Understanding email marketing
- Creating an email marketing plan
- Tools to launch successful campaigns
- Measuring the success of email
15. CONTENT MARKETING
- What is content marketing?
- Creating a content planning model
- Setting up a blog
16. MOBILE MARKETING
- The mobile marketing landscape
- Mobile applications
17. EXPANDING YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING SKILLS
- Running A/B marketing tests
- A look into affiliate marketing
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
You will have the knowledge and skills to carry out a range of advanced digital marketing tasks, equipped for Digital Marketing Executive and Accounts Manager roles, earning a typical salary range of £29,000 - £35,000. Digital Marketing Executive/ Digital Marketing Manager/ Digital marketing Analyst/ Digital Marketing Assistant/ Online Community Manager