InDesign CC Video TutorialsCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 257.978)
- Birmingham (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 11.25 Hours (88 lessons)
• Instructor: Jeff Witchel
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this Adobe InDesign CC training course, Adobe Certified Instructor Jeff Witchel shows you how to use InDesign from the ground up - no experience required. InDesign is a desktop publishing application that allows you to design, layout and publish documents. This tutorial will show you how to use the tools and features available to you in this industry standard publishing software from Adobe.
Jeff starts off by introducing you to the new InDesign CC interface. He shows you how to set up your workspace and preferences to make your workflow efficient. As you work through each of the lessons in this video tutorial, you will learn how to layout your document with pages, add and manage objects, insert and format text, create styles, add tables and work with graphics. This training video covers all of the basic functions that you will need to create and publish amazing documents. You will learn how to work with color, swatches fills and strokes, add effects such as bevel and emboss, and even prepare your document for printing.
Once you have completed this computer based training course for Adobe InDesign CC, you will have a comprehensive understanding of how to create and publish your projects using the tools and techniques available in InDesign. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.