Inventor Professional 2016 - Tube and Pipe Training DVDCareerVision Training
£ 119 - ($ 462.341)
- A distancia
- Envío de materiales de aprendizaje
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Tube and Pipe
- 47 Lessons
- 3:52:09 (hh:mm:ss) Hours of Training
- Language: English
CADLearning for Autodesk Inventor 2016 teaches the use of the Tube & Pipe add-in for Autodesk Inventor 2016 as a tool for creating complete tube and pipe systems. Users gain all the necessary skills needed to add a workable tube or pipe system to a mechanical assembly design. Lessons are geared toward beginner, intermediate, and advanced users. Topics include creating and documenting tube and pipe systems, as well as system analysis and simulation.
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
- Vincent Poon, CAD/BIM Manager, Kohn Pederson Fox Architects.
CADLearning is advantageous for all skill levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced alike. You pay only for what you need. You get what you pay for as many times as you need it, whenever you need it.
- John H. Backensto, SFC, US Army (ret).
We needed a way to vary the learning experience and make it available anytime, anywhere. We use our CADLearning site in the classroom as a different way of presenting to our students. Then we take it to the next level, allowing students to log on and continue learning - anywhere in the world and whenever they need it (Network Version).
- J.C. Malitzke, Dept. Chair, Computer Integrated Technologies, Moraine Valley Community College
"I would just like to say Thank You for offering such an informative and easy to use training solution. As a project manager with no formal training in Autodesk Architectural Desktop, I have found your training videos to be just what I needed to understand the various tools included in the program. The step by step techniques shown in your videos is just what I needed to start being productive with the software. Actually, your training program showed me things that I did't even realise the program was capable of. With the help of your training video, I'm able to see a return on my investment in the software. I have your product installed on my laptop so that it goes where I go. It is quick and easy to reference your training video sections as I'm working on a project. I'm currently budgeting more copies of your training solutions so that each of our operators have it available on their workstations. Thanks again for a great product."
- Brian Gutschow COURSE OUTLINE
Creating a Tube and Pipe Assembly (4:57)
Understanding File Management and Naming (5:25)
Creating Runs and Routes (4:10)
Understanding Tube and Pipe Styles (9:54)
Automatically Creating a Route (3:53)
Populating a Route (3:19) Rigid Pipe
Routing Rigid Pipe with Dimensions (5:58)
Routing Rigid Pipe Using Existing Geometry (4:16)
Using Point Snap and Rotation Snap in Rigid Pipe (3:11)
Editing Rigid Pipe Routes (6:20)
Changing Rigid Pipe Styles (1:17)
Placing Rigid Pipe Fittings (6:48)
Connecting Rigid Pipe Fittings (4:51)
Replacing Rigid Pipe Fittings (3:25)
Creating a New Rigid Pipe Style (3:23)
Setting Up Display Options (4:40)
Copying a Route (3:55)
Tubing with Bends
Routing Tubing with Dimensions (6:19)
Routing Tubing Using Existing Geometry (4:19)
Using Point Snap and Rotation Snap in Tubing (3:50)
Editing Tubing Routes (5:21)
Changing Tubing Styles (1:15)
Placing Tubing Fittings (4:28)
Connecting Tubing Fittings (4:38)
Replacing Tubing Fittings (3:59)
Creating a New Tubing Style (2:57)
Copying a Master Run (5:18)
Creating a Flexible Hose Route (7:49)
Editing Hose Length (1:54)
Editing Hose Routes (3:57)
Changing Hose Styles (3:25)
Placing Hose Fittings (6:52)
Creating a New Hose Style (4:14)
Setting Up Parts for Authoring (8:03)
Authoring Custom Pipe (9:19)
Authoring Custom Tubing (8:26)
Authoring Custom Hoses (8:05)
Authoring Custom Pipe Fittings (6:59)
Authoring Custom Tubing Fittings (7:25)
Authoring Custom Hose Fittings (6:46)
Authoring Self-Draining Fittings (3:44)
Publishing Parts to Content Center (5:37)
Batch Publishing Parts to Content Center (4:11)
Creating a Self-Draining Line Style (5:17)
Defining Gravity for Self-Draining Lines (1:07)
Creating a Self-Draining Route (2:14)
Editing Self-Draining Routes (4:39)