IOSH Environmental Training | IOSH Environmental CoursesThe Knowledge Academy
£ 2.195 - ($ 7.921.747)
- Cardiff (Gales)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
The four day programme will provide delegates with an understanding of environmental requirements relating to their work activities. It will highlight organisational and human influences on environmental management and focus on a range of environmental impact assessment techniques.
There are no pre-requisites.
Who should attend?
The IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities course is aimed at people involved in company environmental improvement programmes and/or environmental management systems. The course is designed to be useful to delegates who have recently become involved in environmental management or for whom environmental management is an integral part of a wide range of responsibilities.
What will you learn?
At the end of the programme you should be able to:
- Explain the principal environmental concerns and their effects on the planet
- Identify the principal environmental impacts in your organisation
- Carry out environmental reviews in your workplace
- Explain the features of ISO 14001 and EMAS
- Manage your workplace activities with regard for the environment
- Explain the legal and ethical environmental responsibilities carried by your organisation
- Environmental concerns and concepts
- Criminal law
- Statutory nuisance and civil law
- Air pollution
- Water pollution
- Noise pollution
- Waste management and duty of care
- Hazardous waste
- Contaminated land
- Life cycle assessment and supply chain management
- Environmental management systems, inc ISO 14001 and EMAS
- Environmental reviews
- Understand environmental requirements related to your work activities
- Understand human influences on environmental management
- Gain knowledge of the life cycle assessment
- Flexible dates, book a date that suits you!
- Training in luxury venues
- Courses delivered by world class training instructors
- Training course includes materials and certificate
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to a training advisor today