Java 2: Object-Oriented Programming with Java | Part 2City University London
Precio a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Object oriented training
Object oriented Programming
- Model-View-Controller, Singleton, Factories.
- Swing, Threads, Exceptions, Assertions, Console and File I/O, Collections, Networking, Generics. JDBC, Logging, JUnit.
- GUI design using Swing.
- In depth view of Swing. Events and multithreading in GUI applications.
- Interoperability with enterprise components over the network.
- Application distribution.
- Lambdas (Functional programming - JDK8)
At the end of this course the students will have taken a significant step towards successfully completing the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE Programmer exam (OCPJP), an essential step to professional accreditation The course is not a complete preparation however and students are advised that some independent study with the help of the OCPJP study guide is required.