Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (formally CTLLS) – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 1.395 - ($ 5.019.763) £ 166 - ($ 597.334)
- Vocational qualification Level 4
- 140 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
To gain your Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training, you must earn a minimum of 36 credits, made up of 21 mandatory unit credits and a minimum of 15 optional unit credits. This course will take you through 5 mandatory units and selected optional units:
Unit 01: Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training (3 credits)
Unit 02: Delivering education and training (6 credits)
Unit 03: Using resources for education and training (3 credits)
Unit 04: Assessing learners in education and training (6 credits)
Unit 05: Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training (3 credits)
To complete the course, you will need to select one of a number of optional units, each of which is worth 15 credits.
Methods of assessment
The course is made up of written assignments covering the five core units and selected optional units as well as three teaching observations totalling a minimum of three hours. You will be able to arrange these observations with your assessor at a mutually convenient time. Please note that observations, assessments and certification are charged separately (see details below). All assignments have to be submitted within six months of course commencement.
In addition to the course fee, these additional fees apply and must be paid on submission of assessment or prior to undertaking teacher observations:
Assessments and certificate fee: £249
Total fee for observations: £399 (England & Wales). The fee for Scotland and Ireland varies.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This nationally recognised qualification will help you to progress towards a Level 5 Diploma and help you to gain your QTLS (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills), helping you to build a successful and rewarding teaching career.