Logic CourseCourses For Success
Precio a consultar
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Basic IT training
Level 1: Logic Beginners/ Intermediate
Our brand new Logic Level 1 course provides students with all the knowledge necessary to start making music with Logic Studio or Express. As well as being guided through all the main areas of the software, the modules also provide more general producer information about music, performance and production. At the end of the course, students should have all the basic skills required to produce their own tracks, with the 14 modules going from the jamming stage right through to final mastering. Students are even introduced to important sound creation methods, such as sampling and synthesizing, the latter with Novation's included classic Bass Station software synth.
• Introduction to the course & Logic Basic Concepts
• Getting Started & Creating/Editing Audio Regions – Introduction to Looping and Flex
• Creating & Editing MIDI Regions – Introduction to the Piano Roll
• More Region Editing & Arranging – Introduction to the Sample Editor
• Recording in Logic
• Processing Audio – Introduction to Compression & Filtering
• Building a Drum Track – Introduction to Ultrabeat
• Mixing Part I – Levels, Planning & EQ
• Mixing Part II – Working with Effects – An Introduction to Reverb, Delay & Chorus
• Basic Sampling- Introduction to EXS24
• Introduction to Synthesizing - Using the Bass Station plug – in
• More on MIDI – Controlling Logic Remotely and Using Hardware Synths
• Introduction to Mastering – Using Multipressor, Limiter and Other Masterign Tools
• Introduction to MainStage - Creating a Concert
Level 2: Logic Advanced
Our brand new Level 2 Advanced Logic Online Course continues where the Level 1 course leaves off, and provides experienced Logic users with all the knowledge needed to get the very best out of all the advanced features and workflow methods available in Logic Studio. At the end of this course, students will understand advanced techniques for composing, producing and performing music, including sampling, synthesizing and processing with various effects.
Throughout the course, techniques are combined and applied to practical situations to show how technical knowledge can be used to take your music in new and exciting directions. Through learning new skills, students will be able to free themselves from technical restraints and enable a clear path to channel their creativity and artistic vision.
1) Gating & a Lesson in Sidechaining Techniques
2) Automation and other Advanced Mixing
3) Advanced Drums I – Creating Drum Sounds withUltrabeat
4) Advanced Drums II – Creating and Processing a House Beat
5) Advanced Synthesizing I – Subtractive Synthesis with the ES Range : ES M/P/E
6) Advanced Sampling – Creating Layered Sounds and Advanced Modulation with EXS24
7) Advanced Synthesizing II – Subtractive and Wavertable Synthesis with ES 1 and 2
8) Advanced Effects – Using Modulation Effects and Delays to Create Glitch
9) Advanced MIDI – An Introduction to the Environment
10) Advanced Synthesizing III - FM Synthesis with EFM, ES2 and Ultrabeat
11) Advanced Synthesizing IV - Component Modelling with Sculpture
12) Piecing It All Together – Producing a Remix
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction and interaction with your tutor, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the classroom 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
New sessions of each course run every month. They last six weeks, with two new lessons being released weekly (for a total of 12). The courses are entirely Web-based with comprehensive...