Master in Marketing ManagementInsa Business, Marketing & Communication School
4.900 € - ($ 14.871.017)
Exento de IVA
1. The Marketing Management in the company: organization.
2. Product Manager: policies design and implementation and Marketing Plan.
3. Products Strategy and Brand Positioning: globalization and decision making. Competitive
4. Sales Forecasts: -Forenet- (System Specialized in Business Forecasts) Evaluation of
the Innovative Products demand. Market Research.
5. Product quality, logistics and distribution.
6. Trade Fairs, Conventions and Congresses.
7. Customer Marketing: techniques to attract more customers and Customer Loyalty. Possible
scenarios to enter the market.
8. Marketing in Industrial Companies and Service Companies.
9. Optimization of product margins. Price Policy.
10. Determining Global Commercial Budgets. Profits Maximization.
11. Strategic External Analysis: new markets, control of new distribution channels.
12. Analysis of the Consumer's Behaviour.
13. Technological Innovation applied to Marketing.
14. Branding: managing the brand value. Strategy of brand portfolio.
15. Markets internationalization and globalization.
16. Application of Marketing 2.0 in the company.
17. Social Responsibility Marketing: strategies.
18. Balance Scorecard: strategies design for the business management.
19. Final Project: Strategic Business Plan.