Master in Pharmabusiness & BiotechEphos - European School Of Pharmastudies
12.750 € - ($ 39.732.004)
- Madrid (España)
University degree. Non-graduates with at least two years' experience will also be admitted provided they fulfil the language criteria.
Study plan credits
· module i the biopharmaceutical industry & environment 3. 0
· module ii finance & management 4. 0
· module iii r&d, medical affairs 5. 5
· module iv regulatory & corporate affairs 4. 0
· module v pharmaceutical marketing 15. 0
· module vi business communication skills* 3. 5
· module vii business plan 15. 0
· module viii tutored work experience** 60. 0
total 110. 0
* certified by the british council.
** mandatory for students without experience in the biopharmaceutical industry. In the case of professionals currently working in the sector (option executive) the master has a complementary element of 50 credits.
Logros de este Centro
Fees: € 12,750.00 / Executive option: € 11,750.00 Methods of Payment: Accepted students will pay an amount of € 1,500.00 for inscription and place reservation (included in the total fee of the Programme). Funding: Once the inscription has been made, the balance can be paid in 9 equal instalments. Tutored work experience is remunerated with a minimum € 800 per month. Members of AEFI and FEBiotec have a discount of 10% of the total fees of the Master.
Prácticas en empresa remuneradas con 800€ mensuales
Students without experience in the BioPharmaceutical sector will undertake a tutored internship (remunerated) during the entire Programme in one of the collaborating companies.
Alumnos por clase: 20