Microsoft Excel 2013 – Basic Level1 Training
£ 90 - ($ 321.252) £ 12 - ($ 42.834)
- 60 horas de estudio
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Microsoft excel training
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Create a Basic Worksheet & Use the Help System
- Create Formulas in a Worksheet
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Insert, Manipulate, and Delete Cells, Columns, & Rows
- Search, Replace Data & Spell Check a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts, Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Align Cell Contents & Apply Cell Styles
- Printing Workbook Contents
- Format and Manage Worksheet
- Manage the View of Worksheets and Workbooks
- Customize General and Language Options
- Customize Formula
- Customize Proofing and Save Options
- Customizing Other of Excel Functions
You will have 2 Months (60 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course you will have one Quiz test that will be marked automatically and you will be received an instant grade.
- You will have a mock exam that you can prepare yourself for the final exam. After successfully passed your exam, you only need to pay £30 for your certificate
Completing this training course will show any potential employer that you are comfortable and confident with using key Microsoft Excel applications. This Qualification is helpful for any Office job, such as PA, Secretary, and Administrator or any other role in the office environment. Being able to demonstrate you have a high level of Microsoft Office skills will help you stand out to employers.