Photo Restoration with PhotoShop TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 257.978)
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 5 Hours (55 lessons)
• Instructor: Andy Anderson
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
Take your skills to the next level. This Photo Restoration With Photoshop Tutorial Video is the ultimate in comprehensive instruction for the discerning professional.
These training classes use broadcast quality audio and video to deliver concise and informative training right to your desktop. The course is presented via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
These Photo Restoration With Photoshop Tutorials break even the most complex subjects down into easy to follow segments, following along is simple. Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of training.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.Free Videos From This Course General Image Cleanup Reassembling Torn Photos Assembling Large Images Working From Scratch Removing Old Yellowed Tape Using Multiple Images To Repair Damage Defining Image Editing Points Color Correction By The Numbers Adding Color To A Grayscale Image Vignetting A Photo Course Introduction Introduction Photo Restoration Vs Manipulation Working With The Exercise Files Photoshop Essentials Introduction Controlling What You Have Scanning And Analyzing Setting Up The Photoshop Workspace Problem Solving With Channels Moving From Grayscale To Color Restoration 101 Introduction Making Red Eye Vanish Uncompressing Image Data General Image Cleanup Image Straightening 101 Removing Unwanted Noise Correcting Convex Glass Images Working With Damaged Photos Introduction Reassembling Torn Photos Removing Long Scratches Fixing Creases Assembling Large Images Working From Scratch Correcting Stains Introduction Handling Images With Stains Repairing Localized Damage With Masks Removing Old Yellowed Tape Using Multiple Images To Repair Damage Handling Images With Mould Image Exposure Introduction Levels Curves Defining Image Editing Points Working With Pesky Color Casts With Channels Correcting Overt Shadows And Highlights Color Correction Introduction Removing Color Casts With Anti Color Using The Photo Filter Adjustment Layer Using The Color Balance Adjustment Layer Removing Unwanted Color Color Correction By The Numbers Adding Color To A Grayscale Image Repairing Missing Details Introduction Eliminating Unwanted Details Changing Backgrounds Solving Distracting Surface Problems Adding Missing Parts Changing The Sky With Channels And Masks Finishing Touches Introduction Adding A Splash Of Color Vignetting A Photo Generating A Color Cast With Blending Modes Creating A Matte Sliding From Color To Grayscale Sharpening Without Sharpening Filters Conclusion