Photoshop for the Web TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 274.921)
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
• Format: DVD
• Duration: 6.5 Hours (88 lessons)
• Instructor: Andy Anderson
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this training course for Adobe Photoshop, expert trainer Andy Anderson teaches you how to manipulate graphics and video to use on a web site. Since the release of its first version many years ago, Photoshop has added numerous tools tailored for use with graphics destined for the web. In this video tutorial you will learn how to master these tools.
This computer based training course demonstrates that Photoshop is capable of more than simply optimizing an image for the web. Andy covers topics ranging from creating a web page mockup to understanding and applying the correct colour type to your images. You will learn about different image formats, which ones you should use, and when. Included are lessons covering vector versus raster imaging, preparing your images for the Internet, and working with layers. Andy even reveals tips and tricks to using Photoshop to create web-friendly videos, making basic animations, generating navigation graphics, and setting up automation and workflow to make you more efficient.
Once you have completed this computer based training course on Photoshop for Web Design, you will have a strong grasp of the fundamental tools and capabilities that Photoshop has to offer, and how to apply those tools specifically to your web design related projects. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard