Professional Events ManagementHRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
£ 10.000 - ($ 37.945.018)
- En 11 sedes
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Professional Events Management
Course Contents, Concepts and Issues
Part 1 - Managing Events and Event Projects
Ø Event, definition:
· Challenges of Event Management;
· The Place of Events In Human History and Culture;
· The Events Industry;
· Event Manager;
· The Events Profession and Education.
Ø Understanding Event Projects Management:
· Events as Projects;
· Project Management Perspective;
· Event Project Definition, Organization and Framework;
· Project Parameters;
· Stakeholder Requirements and Needs;
· The Project Objective Statement;
· Project Planning;
· Project Optimization;
· Project Evaluation and Review Techniques;
· Project Crashing;
· Project Risk Management;
· Project Cost Breakdown Structures;
· Project Implementation;
· Project Shut-Down;
· The Required Competences of an Event Project Leader.
Part 2 - Event Design, Production and Operation
Ø Event Design and Production:
· Current Views of Event Design;
· Events as Designed Experiences;
· Concept and Theme;
· Understanding Event Experiences;
· Event Staging and Logistics.
Ø Event Operations:
· The Legal Environment;
· Regulations, Licences and Permits;
· Events Contracts;
· Events Logistics.
Part 3 - Event Human Resource Management, Finance Management and Event Marketing
Ø Managing the Event Human Resources:
· The Event Human Resource Challenge;
· Finding the Right People;
· The Challenges in Practice to the Events Industry;
· Formulating and Conducting Event Induction and Acculturation;
· Developing Effective Communication with Event Workers;
· Event Employee Learning and Development;
· Motivating, Maximising Performance and Retaining Employees;
· Remunerating Staff.
Ø Event Finance:
· Important Financial Terminology;
· Financial Planning and Control;
· Users of Event Finance Information;
· Budgeting and Events;
· Budgeting As a Logically Sequenced Planning Process;
· Common Methods of Budgeting;
· Applying Budgeting to Worked Examples;
· Comparing Actual and Budgeted Performance.
Ø Event Marketing:
· Event Marketing Planning;
· Event Sponsorship.
Part 4 - Dealing with Different Types of Events
Ø Mega Events:
· Mega Events, Definition;
· Mega-Event Periods;
· Mega-Event Tourism.
Ø Events in the Public and Third Sectors:
· The Public Sector;
· The Third Sector;
· Events in the Third Sector;
· Other Non-Profit Events.
Ø Corporate Events:
· Key Logistical Issues for Corporate Events;
· The Corporate Event Customer;
· Corporate Event Evaluation.
Ø Cultural Events and Festivals:
· Cultural Events;
· Types of Cultural Events and Festivals;
· Programming Cultural Events and Festivals;
· Marketing Cultural Events and Festivals;
· The Public Role of Cultural Events and Festivals.
Part 5 - Events and Media
Ø Events and Media:
· Understanding Media;
· The Role of the Media in the Events Management;
· The Media and Links to Stakeholders;
· Media Management;
· The Impact of Media Coverage on Events;
· Crisis Management for Event Managers.
£8,000.00 Per Delegate for UK Delivery
£10,000.00 Per Delegate for non-UK European Delivery