Professional Makeup Application (Makeup Artist) Training - OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 199 - ($ 719.727) £ 20 - ($ 72.334)
- Curso intensivo
A mejorar Ok.
Curso realizado: Agosto 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
A mejorar Nothing.
Curso realizado: Julio 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
A mejorar 9
Curso realizado: Septiembre 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Know skin type
Prepare the face
The ultimate make-up application training course is professionally designed intensive course will provide you with a solid platform from which to build your confidence and skills. You will learn and practice a range of core technical and creative fundamental techniques until you are precision perfect, then look at ways in which to develop more abstract styles and looks. This comprehensive introduction to professional make-up is ideal for a beginner or as a refresher. This training is for 25 guided learning hours and you will cover following learning outcomes:
Be able to prepare for make-up
The learner can:
1.1 State the factors that could influence the choice of basic make-up products and techniques.
1.2 State the importance of the preparation procedures for applying basic make-up.
1.3 Prepare for applying basic make-up.
1.4 Select products, tools and equipment.
1.5 State how and when to use products, tools and equipment for basic make-up.
Be able to carry out make-up
The learner can:
2.1 State basic skin types
2.2 State the basic structure and function of the skin
2.3 State the bone structure of the face
2.4 Prepare the face
2.5 Apply basic make-up products
2.6 Remove basic make-up
2.7 Follow safe and hygienic working practices
2.8 Communicate and behave in a professional manner
Further you will learn following in details;
- Getting started as a makeup artist.
- The role of the makeup professional.
- Building a professional makeup kit.
- Understanding basic lighting.
- Basic facial anatomy, Colour theory.
- Professional products, brushes, tools and equipment.
- The art of perfect skin and skincare.
- Highlighting and contouring, Foundations, Concealers.
- Eyebrow definition and grooming, Understanding different eye-shapes
- Eye makeup; eye shadows, eyeliners, mascaras, false eyelash application.
- Cheek/blush and colour application, working with pigments.
- Precise lipstick application, Colour mixing and experimentation.
- Blending techniques.
- Looks including; corrective, day, evening and special occasion.
- Adapting techniques and colours for different skin tones, Client aftercare.
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
All the study materials are available in your student account. The online tutorials are designed by the well-experienced and expertise tutor. Guided video courses to take you through each element step-by step. Learn from exercises covering every aspect of Makeup application. You can contact us for any inquiry regarding your training Excellent and flexible mentoring supports from our team of experienced trainers. Access to Mock exam and mentor supports. Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries. Career development services and counselling. Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
Having qualified as a makeup artist is a rich and rewarding career now a days. You can earn up to £3000 from £40 as a makeup artist. Before you get on this exciting path the better understanding you have of the different exciting opportunities that looking forward you as a makeup artist will save you time, money and effort.