Sustainable ConstructionAnglia Ruskin University
Precio a consultar
- Cambridge (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
Skills and Training
A taught postgraduate course, designed to develop your knowledge and skills in the fields of the environment, sustainability and management, together with the specialist knowledge and skills to understand and manage sustainability in the built environment.
- Management Theory
- Management Practice
- Sustainable Buildings: Design and Simulation
- Economic, Legal and Political Framework
- Sustainable Energy
- Environmental Management Issues and Policies
- Environmental Management Systems
- Research Design and Methodology
- Dissertation/Major Project
Assessment is diverse to reflect the scope and aims of the programme. Candidates can expect to be assessed by a combination of assignments, case studies, examinations, group work and presentations.
- Thurs 9.00-12 noon and 1.00-4.00pm
Teaching times for guidance only and subject to change.
Career opportunities: Successful candidates can expect to be involved in a wide range of roles in construction and the built environment, as well as other roles in the development and construction sectors of the economy.