The university is excellent and so is teachers and staffs.
← | →
At Skoltech you need to be disciplined in order to become high demand professional. The people are involved in such different projects.
← | →
Skoltech can give you an opportunity to make all your scientific ideas come true, in case, if you want it.
If you want to be a part of the future science in Russia, Skoltech is your choice.
← | →
En Moscow (Russia)
Tuition fees: no tuition fee for the applicants who pass the selection process!
The future of the global power industry is inconceivable without modern IT solutions in energy system design and control. We combine in-depth IT training (computation, modeling, data analysis) and thorough study of basic engineering approaches to cultivate future industry leaders.
Application Deadline: July 16, 2020
¿Qué objetivos tiene esta formación?:
- learn to formulate or model real-world problems using the language of modern theoretical engineering, solve them using the techniques from applied statistics, physics and mathematics and control;
- develop or adapt mathematical and computational methods to solve real-world engineering and network problems;
- gain full visibility into the energy sector, its structure, systems, equipment, potential challenges, issues, and solutions;
- acquire knowledge and skills for conducting research in the area of day-to-day control and planning of electricity, gas, heat, bulk power supply and distribution systems;
- gain broad research experience working for diverse teams and doing an internship with the industry's leading companies and labs (increasing the chances of a good job offer).
Requisitos: - Knowledge and skills: Linear algebra, Basic probability, Programming, General Physics (mechanics, electro-magnetism, thermodynamics). High level of English proficiency. - Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electric or Mechanical), or Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or Physics. - English Language: If your education has not been conducted in English, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Instalaciones y fechas
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
- Systems Engineering Management
- Engineering Science
- Engineering Skills
- Energy Management
- Energy Efficiency
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Management
- Energy Flow Computation
- Power Physics
- Energy Systems
- Power systems
- Data science
- Energy conversion
- Power Markets
Main research areas:
- Smart and Resilient Power
- GridsDistrict Heating Systems
- Natural Gas Systems
- Coupled Energy Infrastructures
- Energy Markets and Regulation
- Power Electronics and Devices
- Thermal and Thermo-Electric Devices
Our graduates shape their own futures by choosing from a variety of career opportunities in industry, science and business:
Landing specialist positions with major companies in the power industry or related sectors with high demand for energy and IT competences.
Landing PhD positions and continuing research at leading Russian and international research bodies.
Starting a business on their own or through the Skolkovo innovation ecosystem with its extensive pool of experts, consultants and investors.