Human Resources Career Builder Bundle
The course structure is amazing. They also offer good customer services and option to make payments in instalments.
← | →
I thought the course was great, easy to use and simple to follow. I have great experiences with Hudson and their support team as well. They helped and advice me to choose right course and they are still in touch with me when I have any issue. I always get my answer next day, so you don't have to wait ages.
← | →
Due to unforeseen circumstances I wasn't able to start my course for 6 months later. After a few email conversations and a small admin fee I have now been put on a better course than I was on with the full year to complete. I wanted to thank the administration team and also the teaching staff. The course I took was the best option for me, materials were good and the content excellent. I can't recommend this centre enough!
← | →
Importe original en GBP:
£ 179 £ 395
Fechas a escoger
If you’re considering moving into the world of HR or are already working in this field and want to build up your skills portfolio, then you should seriously take a look at this course bundle imparted by Hudson Courses.
This Human Resources Career Builder Bundle contains a variety of core skills an HR person is likely to utilise in their job role at some point, such as equality and diversity in the workplace, dealing with grievance issues, alcohol and drugs awareness in the workplace, and performance management.
It also covers an advanced certification level course on Microsoft Office 2013. This course focuses on Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint, fairly standard tools an experienced HR person might expect to have, and of extreme value to those looking to break into HR.
So, in total, you will get knowledge from 17 courses, what at the same time you will save a fortune on learning costs. Our bundles are the smartest way to boost your career skills! Don’t miss this chance and ask for more information to emagister.co.uk. You won’t regret it!
Requisitos: All you need is an internet connection and a PC. While most of the lessons work on MACs, we recommend you use a PC for the best performance. Certain parts of the course may not display properly on older MACs. Once you’ve logged into your course, you may be prompted to down certain free plugins such as Java. Just follow the on-screen prompts.
Instalaciones y fechas
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Office IT
- Ms Office
- HR Practices
- Communication Training
- Confidence Training
- MS Excel
- Ms PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
- Ms Word
IMPORTANT: By enrolling onto this Human Resources Career Builder course, you will get access to all of these Microsoft courses. You will not have to pay for each course individually.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 77-418: Word 2013
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 77-420: Excel 2013
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 77-422: PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 77-423: Outlook 2013
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 77-424: Access 2013
Human Resources Skills Courses:
- Alcohol & Drugs Awareness: This course covers the problems surrounding the abuse of legal and illegal substances in the workplace, as well as understand policy and overseeing disciplinary procedures.
- Managing Disciplinary Issues: Designed to assist Managers, including HR personnel understand the theory behind the disciplinary process and procedures. This course will also explain how to effectively manage conduct issues in confidence, thereby reducing potential embarrassment to an employee.
- Managing Attendance: Designed to help Managers, including HR personnel understand the Sickness Absence Policy and Process, and to confidently manage attendance issues in a supportive way.
- Dealing with Grievance Issues: Aimed at managers, including Human Resources personnel, this course teaches you how to deal with grievance issues, both on a formal and informal basis.
- Equality & Diversity Foundation: Equips staff at all levels, especially HR personnel with the understanding and skills to implement equality and diversity, as well as community cohesion strategies in their own work environment and across their institutions.
- Written Communication: This e-learning course is about communicating appropriately within the workplace. Although it mainly concentrates on written communication, there is additional information to enable a prospective HR person to look at communication holistically.
- Health & Safety Induction: All employees are usually required to complete the Health and Safety (H&S) at Work course as part of their 6 month’s induction programme. As an HR person, you will most likely be responsible for administering this type of course and overseeing its application in the workplace. Therefore it is imperative you are familiar with the rules and regulations of H&S.
- Office Safety / Ergonomics: This course teaches an HR person how to correctly setup a workstation as well as carry out an ergonomic assessment – which is important to know to ensure employees minimize long-term injuries in the workplace.
- IT Security: This course teaches best practices of IT Security in the workplace, understanding company policy when it comes to Network Eavesdropping, applying protective measures, identifying threats to employee passwords, and how to minimize cyber attacks. The course also looks at malware. Specifically what it is, why it’s a threat to IT Security, how to recognize it, and how to minimize data breaches.
- General Security: This course will equip any prospective HR person with a greater understanding of security threats, as well as recognising the various types and consequences of a breach in company security.
- Data Protection Act: Through this course, you will be introduced to the Data Protection Act (DPA), the terminology used in the Act and how to apply it to your workplace. An absolute ‘must’ if you are working with sensitive data, such as employee and customer records.
- Managing your Digital Footprint: This course defines the ‘Digital Footprint’ and then goes on to list the dangers associated with Social Media use. The course also covers how to conduct an online audit and offers help in resolving any identified problems. An excellent course for HR personnel to know how to minimize damage to their company’s reputation through employee social media use.
Human Resources Executive
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Consultant
Employee Relation Manager
Organisation Development Manager (OD)
Salary & Survey Department Head
Payroll Service Consultant
Health & Safety Consultant
Importe original en GBP:
£ 179 £ 395