Curso actualmente no disponible
Ever thought about doing an MBA? Open the door to new opportunities with the International University of La Rioja!
The International Master’s in Business Administration (IMBA) from the International University of La Rioja (UNIR) will train you as a leader in business management and leadership in international environments, with the ability to take strategic decisions in the context of a globalized economy and its markets.
In pursuing the Master’s, you will develop your managerial capabilities for analysing business problems, proposing solutions and implementing them. You will be prepared to lead, to manage change and to be an entrepreneur in an international context.
The IMBA is a Master’s oriented to graduates and professionals who wish to develop their career in managerial positions with companies that operate in a global market and economy.
Students will acquire knowledge and develop skills to obtain a comprehensive vision of the firm, take strategic decisions, and understand how companies operate in the different international markets.
If you want to enjoy all these advantages, contact us through emagister.com so we can provide you with the most relevant information about this course!
A tener en cuenta
This official Master’s degree qualifies graduates to enter official PhD programs and to earn postgraduate-level points for civil service exams and competitions for employment in Public Administration.
In addition to the legal requirements listed above, we recommend that prospective students for the IMBA have the following profile. - An open mind and analytical capability - Mastery of the basic mathematical tools for study of and application to finance and economics - Good communication and social skills and capability for teamwork - Self-discipline
- Hold an official Spanish university degree or a degree from another higher education institution in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) that grants access to a Master degree - Hold a qualification obtained outside the EHEA in accordance with foreign educational systems without the need for official recognition of their degrees, having previously confirmed with the University - To study this master in English, students must demonstrate and certify that they have at least a B2 English level
Preguntas & Respuestas
Plantea tus dudas y otros usuarios podrán responderte
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Business Administration
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Management
- International MBA
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
- International financial instruments
- Strategic Marketing
- International Master's in Business Administration
- International Master&amp;#039;s in Business Administration
- Cost analysis for decision-making
- Financial management and international financial instruments
- Marketing management and strategic marketing
- Sales management
- Digital marketing
- Business and international marketing
- Functional and process management
- Strategic planning, general management and operations management
- Situation analysis
- Strategic information management
- Information systems for project management
- Management in technological environments
- Management accounting
- Human resources management
- Leadership and negotiation skills