Master of Engineering Sciences in Biomedical Engineering
I am doing the international business management at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University. Believe me, this is the best place to study and enjoy being successful. The environment and the people of this university are good along with great academic facilities.
← | →
En Vilnius (Lithuania)
Fechas a escoger
Deepen your knowledge in Biomedical Engineering with the new Master of Engineering Sciences recently listed in Emagister catalogue and offered by Vilnius Gediminas Technical University!
Thanks to this incredible program you will have the chance to spur your curiosity and truly understand and solve the most important today problems in the interdisciplinary field of engineering, medicine and biology.
This program aims to ensure your future, motivating you to use your potential to improve the quality of health services upon applying methods of engineering sciences & innovative technologies and carrying out interdisciplinary research works.
Are you ready to become a professional in Biomedical Engineering? Visit emagister.co.uk, apply and start building your future career!
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Information Systems
- Tissue Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Biomechanical Systems
- Biosignals Analysis
- Dynamics of Biomechanical Systems
- Means and Utilization Equipment of Health-Care Wastes
- Master Graduation Thesis 1
- Fundamentals of Research and Innovation
- The Use of the Finite Elements Method in Continuum Mechanics
- Biosignals Analysis and Recognition
- Mechanics of Biological Fluids
- Master Graduation Thesis 2
- Information Systems in Medicine
- Methods of Biotechnical Systems and Medical Diagnostic
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Engineering systems of medical facilities (with Course Project)
- Master Graduation Thesis 3
- Rehabilitation engineering
- Master Graduation Thesis