NVQ Level 3 Electrical Maintenance 2357
I would like to thanks XS training for offering such amazing course which helped me to get NVQ qualification. The service is great and with the amazing tutors heps it becomes more interesing. The charges are also excellent.
← | →
It was amazing to do the course at XS training. I have completed my NVQ qualification with my ease through their online program.
← | →
NVQ portfolio offered by XS training to be very easy and simple to use. David was very helpful through out the course. Initially it was little daunting but soon with the help of David it all became easy. The easy access to course material through smart phone makes it better.
← | →
Importe original en GBP:
NVQ Level 3
Fechas a escoger
Servicio de consultas
Improve your skills in electrical maintenance with this NVQ Level 3 Electrical Maintenance 2357 course, organized by XS Training Limited, that Emagister.co.uk has added to its catalogue.
There are nine performance units for the NVQ 2357 Electrical Maintenance; Units 311 to 313, 316 to 318 and 332 to 333. The ninth unit is unit 399, commonly known as the AM2 which must be taken at an approved AM2 Centre. (This is arranged for you on our Silver & Gold Packages – see below).
The nine performance units of the NVQ are outlined below. The first eight of these units (311 to 313, 316 to 318 and 332 to 333) must be carried out in your place of work where evidence is collected by your assessor via remote on-site assessment and by the candidate by creating site diaries within the e-Portfolio.
All outcomes for these eight units must be covered on at least two occasions.
Click on our website Emagister.co.uk in order to find all the information related to the course. We will inform you without any obligation.
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Construction Safety
- Electrical Maintenance
- Construction Management
- Construction Engineering
- Safety Engineering
- Work regulations
- Wiring Regulations
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Electro Technical Technology Maintenance
What if you have already achieved City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 and Level 3?
If you have already achieved the City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 and 2330 Level 3 (or EAL equivalent) then your certificates map over to only six of the nine knowledge units of the NVQ 2357 Electrical Maintenance. You will need to complete unit 602 (formerly unit 302) Understanding environmental legislation, working practices & the principles of environmental technology systems (ELTK 02). The unit 602 assessments include one evolve on-line test (exam conditions at a centre) and one short assignment task focused on photovoltaic (PV) installation work. You will also need to complete units 322 and 323 plus all of the performance units.
What if you have already achieved City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 or 2365 Level 2 and 2365 Level 3?
If you have already achieved City & Guilds 2330 Level 2 or 2365 Level 2 and 2365 Level 3 then you will need to complete the “bridging assessment” covering units 321, 322 and 323.
- Unit 601: Understanding Health and Safety legislation, practices & procedures (installing & maintaining electrotechnical systems & equipment) (ELTK 01). City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 or 2330 Level 2 covers the knowledge criteria for this unit.
- Unit 602: Understanding environmental legislation, working practices & the principles of environmental technology systems (ELTK 02).
- Unit 606: Understanding the principles, practices & legislation for the termination & connection of conductors, cables & cords in electrical systems (ELTK05).
- Unit 607: Understanding principles, practices & legislation for the inspection, testing, commissioning & certification of electrotechnical systems & equipment in buildings, structures and & environment (ELTK06). City & Guilds 2365/2330 Level 2 and 2365/2330 Level 3 covers the knowledge criteria for this unit.
- Unit 608: Understanding the principles, practices & legislation for diagnosing & correcting electrical faults in electrotechnical systems & equipment in buildings, structures & the environment (ELTK07). City & Guilds 2365/2330 Level 2 and 2365/2330 Level 3 covers the knowledge criteria for this unit.
- Unit 609: Understanding the electrical principles associated with the design, building, installation & maintenance of electrical equipment & systems (ELTK08).
- Unit 321: Understanding the practices and procedures for overseeing and organising the work environment (electrical maintenance) (ELTK 03a)
- Unit 322: Understanding the practices and procedures for planning and preparing to maintain electrotechnical systems and equipment (ELTK 09a)
- Unit 323: Understanding the practices and procedures for maintaining electrotechnical systems and equipment (ELTK 09)
Importe original en GBP: