The social and academic motivation and its proximity to the city makes it desirable to learn in Brunel.
← | →
Being the student of BA Industrial Design and Technology I don’t find this University is recommendable for any design student. They are not at all focused on the subjects and there are no rooms for customisation. The professors are biased, the staffs are unwelcoming and they offer such course information which is easily available on YouTube.
← | →
Minds, hearts and hands! Skoltech helps you rediscover true learning: experiential in every sense engaging your mind, heart and hands. It is a transformative experience and I loved every part of the journey
← | →
En Moscow (Russia)
Tuition fees: no tuition fee for the applicants who pass the selection process!
We train a new generation of scientists and engineers capable of dealing with the key challenges of the oil and gas sector, and creating innovative solutions for enhanced oil recovery from the existing sources and development of unconventional and hard-to-recover reserves. The program combines high-level engineering training with teaching of mathematical modeling and data analysis and gaining field experience through research and industry projects.
Application deadline: July 16, 2020
¿Qué objetivos tiene esta formación?:
The program aims to teach its students to effectively address complex challenges of hydrocarbon recovery:
- The program was designed jointly with leading universities from Russia, United States, Canada, United Kingdom and other European countries.
- The curriculum is built around major oil production issues, including development of unconventional and hard-to-recover reserves, such as heavy oil, shale oil, and offshore oil fields.
- Our graduates gain insight into how the oil and gas sector works and learn to identify and solve its outstanding issues.
- We teach how to use mathematical modeling, mathematical physics and data analysis techniques in oil and gas projects.
- Students apply their knowledge and skills in joint research and industrial projects with the industry's leading corporations and international labs.
Requisitos: - Education: Relevant bachelor's degree, or its equivalent in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geology, Petroleum Engineering and IT. - English Language: If your education has not been conducted in English, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Instalaciones y fechas
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
- Engineering Science
- Engineering Skills
- Oil and Gas
- Oil and Gas Engineering
- Gas Safety
- Oil and Gas Law
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Energy
- Engineering Mathematics
- Engineering Management
- Data science
- Petroleum Refining Engineering
- Mathematics for Engineers
- Petroleum Geophysics
Main research areas:
- Geophysics, petrophysics and geochemistry for unconventional hydrocarbons
- Enhanced hydrocarbon recovery
- Reservoir fluids, gas hydrates
- Numerical simulation
- Data science
- GazpromNeft Science & Technology Center
- Lukoil Engineering
Our graduates shape their own futures by choosing from a variety of career opportunities in industry, science and business:IndustryLanding specialist positions in industry. Students are in demand among Russian and international oil and gas producers and service companies and succeed working for research and consulting.ScienceLanding PhD positions and continuing research at leading Russian and international universities and research entities.StartupStarting a business on their own or through the Skolkovo innovation ecosystem with its extensive pool of experts, partners, consultants and investors.