Space and Engineering Systems
Its been an amazing one year for studying business and management and waiting for next year.
← | →
I have spent my best 4 years here.
← | →
Being part of Skoltech community is a great experience, which reviews cannot truly describe.
In terms of innovative and challenging education, Skoltech is the best option, making you think outside of your comfort zone, and face real-life problems in research and industry.
← | →
En Moscow (Russia)
This program is totally free, 100% scholarship if applicants pass all the entry requirements!
Would you like to give an impulse to your professional life? If so, you should check this Master of Space and Engineering Systems, organized by Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, that Emagister.co.uk has added to its catalogue.
The program combines study of the general principles of complex engineering system construction with participation in satellite, drone and robotic systems-building projects. It is also aimed to provide the fundamental skills in data analysis for the development of complex system applications fostering the synergies and interdependencies between engineering, industry and space science (satellite imagery and communications, satellite navigation, remote sensing and in-situ data of space weather). You will learn to find creative solutions to the biggest challenges of space and robotics industries.
Are you interested in this course? If so, you should contact Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology through Emagister.co.uk right now! The opportunities are on the palm of your hand.
¿Qué objetivos tiene esta formación?:
- explain a holistic view of space missions and systems;
- exploit space data for services/applications, such as navigation, EO, TLC;
- conceive, design, implement and operate space systems, with an emphasis on space sensors, payloads, and onboard systems;
- conduct new observations and measurements from space;
- advance capabilities for manned space exploration;
- build a career or create a startup in field of space and robotics industry.
Requisitos: - Education: relevant bachelor's degree, or its equivalent in aerospace-related areas. - English language: if your education has not been conducted in English, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Instalaciones y fechas
Valoración del curso
Valoración del Centro
¿Qué aprendes en este curso?
- Systems Engineering Management
- Systems Administration
- Data analysis
- Engineering Science
- Engineering Skills
- Systems Engineering
- Engineering Mathematics
- Data Management
- Engineering Management
- Space Planning
- Data Processing
- Space systems
- Space Sector
- Mission Design
- Product Lifecyrcle Management
Main research areas:
- CEDL and conceptual design
- PLM and digital manufacturing
- Technology mapping and roadmapping
- Swarm control
- Distributed satellite system concepts for Earth Observation and Space Telecommunications
- Space Tech (small sats and HAPS design)
- Intellegent Robotics Lab
- Remote sensing services
- Artificial intelligence in space systems
- Wireless communications for integrated systems
Space enabled services
- Advanced space studies
- Planetary and space science
- Space weather
- Remote sensing image processing
Our graduates shape their own futures by choosing from a variety of career opportunities in industry, science and business:
Landing specialist positions in the Russian and international Space and Robotics industry, including Skolkovo resident companies and startups.
Landing PhD positions and continuing research at leading Russian and international research bodies.
Starting a business on their own or through the Skolkovo innovation ecosystem with its extensive pool of experts, consultants and investors.