Toefl Ibt Writing CourseBa Test International
US$ 200 - ($ 576.653)
- Buenos aires (Argentina)
- 10 horas de estudio
Nivel de inglés intermedio
Toefl iBT Writing Course
Toefl iBT Writing Section
The Toefl iBT writing section includes two different writing tasks: independent writing task (essay) and integrated writing task (report).
· Independent Writing Task: In this section of the test, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your ability to write in English. This includes the ability to generate and organize ideas, to support those ideas with examples or evidence, and to write in standard written English in response to an assigned topic.
· Integrated Writing Task: This exercise measures your ability to read and interpret a reading passage, listen to a conversation or lecture on the same topic of the reading passage, and within a time frame, write a short report to relate the information of both sources.
1. You receive the material needed for the course via email. The material includes theory on how to write both types of tasks, model writings for both types of tasks, the topics for the independent writing task, and the audio and reading material for the integrated writing task.
2. You also receive a guide with detailed instructions on how to work with the material.
3. During the course, you have access to four hours of online lessons. These lessons have to be coordinated with the tutor in advance.
4. You will receive feedback on all your writing tasks via email. Your writings will be scored according to the Toefl iBT writing rubrics.
5. Free diagnostic test: It is necessary to do this test before you start so that your level of writing is determined and a course can be customized for you. You will receive feedback on this diagnostic even if you decide not to do the course with us.
The course costs U$S 100 and it includes the correction of 30 writing tasks. The payment is made in advance through Western Union.
References of previous students can be provided at your request.
Logros de este Centro
Persona de contacto: Marcela Alvarez